The 12 tips every plumber needs to know before your first Facebook Ad!
Every plumbing business relies on high quality leads.
It's the lifeblood of your business.
One of the most talked-about and reliable methods for consistently getting leads is via Facebook Ads and Social Media Advertising.
Click here to learn more about 'What is Social Media Advertising.
But before you go gung-ho into creating your first ad and wondering why it's not working as well as you'd hoped. Here are the 12 tips every plumber needs to know to turn more clicks into customers with their Facebook Ads!
1. ALWAYS create your ads from Business Manager and NEVER boost post!
Click here to see a video walkthrough of setting your Business Manager up
Click here to see why you should stop pressing that boost post button
2. Make sure you have your Facebook Pixel installed on your website to track your visitors
3. If you don't have a website try out lead form ads (or sneak a peek at our Local Biz Booster)
4. Don't be generic with your services, pick a specific service to advertise first.
5. Explain the benefits and value of what you're offering
6. Be specific with what you want your customer to do and make it easy for them!
7. Try to stand out and grab their attention with your image/video and stop them from just scrolling past (a flooded bathroom, an overflowing toilet or a shower with no water pressure all could work!)
8. Videos using YOU and your staff can be a great way to build trust and familiarity with your local community
9. Test different ads vs each other to see what performs best. Image A vs Image B/ Audience A vs Audience B. These slight improvements add up over time!
10. Showing ads to a blog like 'the 15 questions you should ask a plumber' are a great way to attract website visitors and build trust (or even a 12 tips blog... like this 😉)
11. Choose the best placements for your ads, we tend to focus on the 'premium placements' like the newsfeed.
12. You need patience, don't expect miraculous results straight away, as you learn more about what works and what doesn't, so does the algorithm.
13. If you want to learn how to become an ads assassin check out our Social Media Advertising Academy where you can become a fully-fledged expert!
14. If you just want someone else to take it off your hands and get consistent, predictable return on investment, apply to work with us here